Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Re: myverizon44.com question
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

bartione, We do work hard to protect our customers and there information. We do have a legal team that continues to investigate fraudulent sites and activity. If you have any concerns with your account please let us know as we are here to help. Here is a link for more assistance with SPAM information http://vz.to/17YaTDP

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

That number was obviously spoofed.

0 Likes
Josh9808
Miembro

I also received the same call. It came up as technical support on my caller ID. My work protects from Phishing websites so it blocked the website. It for sure is a scam!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Cynjut- Trust your intuition. We do not offer credits via outbound calls or 3rd party websites. Do not enter your personal information on the website as it is not our company. We are aware of this happening and have a team investigating this issue. Thank you helping us track this problem.

0 Likes
our3aaas
Miembro

I just got the same phone call.  It concerned me because I just placed an order from Verizon wireless.  It came up technical support on my phone. 

0 Likes
our3aaas
Miembro

I just received the same phone call.  I had just placed an verizon order not more than 30min ago.  My cell phone rang with caller id saying technical support.  Hope Verizon is doing something about this

0 Likes
our3aaas
Miembro

that phone number 800-922-0204 is the technical support number for verizon.

0 Likes
our3aaas
Miembro

That phone number is actually the technical support number for verizon. I have had it in my phone since I got.  Someone need to address this. 800-922-0204

0 Likes
KLF57
Miembro

Just received the same call...sounded suspicious so I googled it and sure enough...not feeling too safe right now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

our3aaas, thanks for providing our customer service contact number to Cynjut. Did you know that you can block calls from unwanted phone numbers with the free Call and Messaging Block feature? http://vz.to/MqEgqB

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes