cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

What is considered "data"

JAMMAY99
Miembro

Although my message usage hasn't appeared to be different this month I am now charged for data overage. What is considered "data" in this computation?

Labels (1)

Re: What is considered "data"

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Basically, anything that's not done via wi-fi is counted as data.

Data Usage FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Me gusta

reginau_vzw
Miembro

JAMMAY99,

Having a clear understanding of data usage is of the utmost importance as it allows you to manage your account accordingly. Tikibar1 provided some great insight, by mentioning data is anything that is not done via Wi-Fi. To go into greater detail, data is anything that requires internet to work. For example, email, web browsing, applications such as weather, Google Maps, etc.

To help pinpoint the data overage on your account, I have a couple of questions. What is the make and model of your phone? What are some of the features you use on the phone? Do you have Wi-Fi at home or at work?

GinaU_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER
@VZWSupport

If my response answered your
question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This
ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your
help with this!!

0 Me gusta

NATTEA19
Miembro

I have unlimited data plan and yesterday, my phone notified me that my data has exceeded my limit!!  I cannot get someone to chat with me online from Verizon - any help??

Ann154
Expert

Do you use the hotspot feature? The limit notification might have been related to the high speed hotspot data allowance before you are slowed down to 3G speeds for the remainder of the billing cycle.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

sylviat_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

NATTEA19, receiving a notification pertaining to your data limit can be alarming. We understand the importance of making sure you have enough data to cover your usage needs. Your time is valuable and we are here to help. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. Can you please let us know which Unlimited data plan you currently have https://vz.to/2JObarf? Also, can you please let us know how you utilize your data on a daily basis (internet streaming, mobile hotspot, GPS, Netflix, etc..)?

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER
@VZWSupport

If my response answered your
question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This
ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your
help with this!!

0 Me gusta