What is a pix message?

Miembro

What is pic message

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: What is pix message

A picture message is a Multi-Media Message.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

A picture message is a Multi-Media Message.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Líder Sénior

As noted earlier, picture messages are Multimedia Messages.  When noted on your text log, they include texts with pictures, videos, or voice files, as well as group texts.

0 Likes

Miembro

My place of employment uses a third party to send mass messages to all of us. I am not receiving any of those messages. My message log says it's a PIX message. How do I activate PIX messages on my Google Pixel 2XL? 

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

We certainly want to ensure that you can receive messages from your employer. Do you know the system they are using to send the messages? Is PIX a mass messaging service? StanleyC_VZW

0 Likes

Constant VerizonPix Texts

Miembro

I have multiple texts from unknown people using verizon pix how do I stop thisRe: What is a pix message?  I Need Immediate help!!

0 Likes

Re: Constant VerizonPix Texts

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes

Re: Constant VerizonPix Texts

Asistencia al cliente

We definitely want to make sure that you stop receiving unwanted text messages especially when coming from unknown contacts, and we are here to help. Please tell us, when did you start receiving these messages? Do you see the option to opt out of these messages after opening them? Also, have you tried blocking these numbers?
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes