Qué es un cargo por acceso

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: What is a line access fee

Elementos

Generally, the main components of your bill are a charge for whatever Verizon plan you're using, and then a "line access fee" for each line that is using the plan. For instance, you might have an $80 plan, and then a $20 line access fee for each number/device that you have on that plan.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Elementos

Generally, the main components of your bill are a charge for whatever Verizon plan you're using, and then a "line access fee" for each line that is using the plan. For instance, you might have an $80 plan, and then a $20 line access fee for each number/device that you have on that plan.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Marand99, that's a great question! Our plans are built in two components: the main base of your account and then any additional lines. The main base will include the plan allowance and most of the plan's charges. Any additional line will have its own individual charges -- the line access fee. The line access fee may vary based on the device type. Does this provide clarity? Please let us know if you have any additional questions related to plan charges.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta