cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

What is Verizon doing about unusual data activity? Sounds like it IS their problem.

Miembro

So, what is Verizon doing about this uptick in unusual data usage activity?  I am having the same problem.  Up until my last billing cycle I carried data over every month.  As of  my last billing cycle, July 21st, I've used about 3GB, which is a LOT for me and my husband.  He's retired and at home all day with wi-fi, and I work.  Don't use my phone at work, yet the data usage is ridiculous.  Haven't downloaded any new apps.  I think Verizon has a serious problem because everyone can't be wrong.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What is Verizon doing about unusual data activity? Sounds like it IS their problem.

What type of phone do you have? From what I've seen on here Verizon thinks all the data usage overages  is because WE are doing something wrong.One of the things that I've done was go into my settings n turn off everything I could on the apps themselves to limit mobile data usage . Of course there is some that use mobile data no matter what the settings say but my mobile data is way down since I did this. Have you seen which apps seem to be using most of your data. I know one of the biggest if you have android is the play store that is why I have mine set to update only on wifi. I am sure there will be a lot of help from the people on this forum that will give you some of the things that they have done to limit their data. Good luck with this problem

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What is Verizon doing about unusual data activity? Sounds like it IS their problem.

Verizon Employee

We appreciate your concerns regarding the unexpected data usage this month and we certainly want to help get to the bottom of this. We're always here to help monitor data usage and prevent overages. Can you please walk us through the steps that you've taken to verify the usage that took place this month? Of the 3 GB that has been used thus far, have you been able to determine if the usage is primarily coming from your phone or your husband's phone? What's the make/model of the phones that you're using?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes