Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

What is Verizon Customer Care Email ID?

Ashu347
Miembro

Hola:

What is Verizon Customer care Email ID, as I don't want to waste my countless hours going to multiple stores and talking to representatives on phone with no real answers.

I Switched to Verizon about a year back, and everything was okay, I was using the Verizon app and all.

After some months I had difficulties using the verizon app when I wanted to change my plan. I called and the representative said that I need to get a new sim as it is not compatible with my phone.

Since then I have been to 3 different Verizon Corporate offices, and 2 non-verizon ones, each off them gave me a new sim saying this will work for sure (the non-verizon ones charge you 10 dollar per sim). Every I switch the sim after a few hours I get the same error and I am not able to do things like plan change etc.

Finally today I talked with the customer rep, instead of solving my issue and sending me the Sim which was compatible by mail she asks me to check all 20 odd locations in my area and try another states if possible... I was shocked at that. She finally said that they will give me a call back with the solution in 2 hours. The call never came. after 5 hours I tried them again, a new rep same old story again and again wasted 75 mins on the call, but this time they came to the conclusion that it is not the sim but my phone (Samsung note 8 - which Verizon still sells readily in there stores) is not compatible with Verizon, and I should Trade in my 950 dollar phone for a 100 dollar Verizon gift card. That was it .. there I decided to switch to some other non-money grabbing service provider. even then the rep was like this is not my fault, I cannot do anything. So I asked her if I can talk to any one who can make decisions or help me out, the answer was no. These people just don't want to solve problems just want us to run from store to store.

Now my Questions:

1) When I got the phone, they did a compatibility check, why was I not told of this then ?

2) Why did the error waited 6 months to show up ?

3) Why did several representatives asked me to change my Sim when my phone was the problem ?

4) One of the rep's told me that I will get a call from Business with the solution, why did that call did not come through ?

5) Why are you asking me to switch my phone, who gave you the right to do that ?

6) If I cannot change my plan, then why can't you change it for me at the back end ?

7) Who in Verizon (the entire org) can help me out with a solution, after all the problem is at your end.

I am frustrated, and more over it is less painful to Switch to At&t than to explain this issue over and over again to a customer rep.

@Verizon : You people are still selling Note 8 - How come it is not compatible, I am having no problems with calls, messages, internet etc. but I cannot change my plan, that too on your app which is working fine otherwise. If you have answer to any of these, kindly do mail me or call me.

Gracias

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: What is Verizon Customer Care Email ID?

glitchedpixel

Maybe it's just the app...who ever keeps telling you to get new sim cards are dumb.

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

There isn't an email address for VZW customer service. You can send a letter to the correspondence address listed under the Contact Us link at the top of every Verizon Wireless web page.

There are pieces of information missing from your story.

Where did you purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?

Are you on a prepaid or postpaid account?

Which plan do you have now and which one were you trying to switch to?

Did you ever try signing into your MyVerizon account online from a computer instead of app?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Ashu347
Miembro

Purchased it from Samsung's website

Prepaid customer

I was trying to switch to a corporate plan, which requires me to log into my account from a computer on the corporate network, so yes did try that and it's not working. Got a call from Verizon today saying that there sim is only compatible with phones bought from Verizon ... so only option I have is to trade in. I will not trade a 1 year old galaxy note 8 for 200 USD.. so moving my network provider ... also I was able to change my plan 10 months ago ... dont know what has happened since then.

0 Likes

Ashu347
Miembro

Got a call from Verizon today saying that there sim is only compatible with phones bought from Verizon ... so only option I have is to trade in. trade a 1 year old galaxy note 8 for 200 USD.. ... so moving to another network provider ... also I was able to change my plan 10 months ago ... dont know what has happened since then.

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

Changing from a prepaid account to a corporate postpaid account requires having the line internally ported from the prepaid system to the corporate postpaid system. This would require steps not easily handled by an online system. It also would require the corporate account manager to get permission from you as the "account owner" of the prepaid line to transfer the billing responsibility of line to the corporation. I could understand why the corporate account was requiring a new SIM card to add the phone to the corporate account. That account might also have restrictions on which phone models are allowed on the account. You would need to contact the business's account manager for that Verizon Wireless account to confirm the restrictions for adding a BYOD phone to the corporate account. Why do you have to trade in your personal phone? Couldn't the business purchase a phone for the corporate account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes