cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

What is 'RTR for unlimited removed?'

LOTSABLESSINGS
Miembro

i am currented enrolled in Unlimited calling, texting and data.  Today I selected to register with FamilyBase.  When I was entering in the perimeters for my children's phones, it gave me this:

"RTR for unlimited: removed"

what does this mean?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: "rtr for unlimited" being removed

Elementos

A little research points to RTR being Real Time Reporting, which is that automated data usage alerts you can get from Verizon. The feature probably got removed since Family Base can do data usage alerts on its own.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Elementos

A little research points to RTR being Real Time Reporting, which is that automated data usage alerts you can get from Verizon. The feature probably got removed since Family Base can do data usage alerts on its own.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

LOTSABLESSINGS, as a mother of 3, I know how important it is to keep track of what the kids are doing. We would be glad to assist. As Elements mentioned, RTR will stand for Real Time Reporting. This is used to track the amount of data used as quickly as possible to ensure that we have those totals updated. With our new unlimited plan, as you are no longer held to a specific limit, there would not be the necessity for that real time reporting. Were you having any issues setting up the parameters for your children's lines? 

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta