cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

What happens to my bill when a two year device payment agreement ends?

cbrewer614
Miembro

I was thinking of switching to an edge plan to save the 20.00 a month as I have a 10 gig plan.  My question is after the 2 years do I continue to save the 20 month or go back to the regular overpriced plans?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: What happens to bill when 2 year edge agreement is over?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hicbrewer614 - We will always strive to offer you the best value! The discount is applied as long as you are making the monthly Edge payments. If you decide not to Edge Up after 2 years or you pay off your Edge agreement early the discount will be removed. If making the normal monthly payments you will be able to Edge Up every 12 months so you do not lose the discount after 24 months!

Thank you

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hicbrewer614 - We will always strive to offer you the best value! The discount is applied as long as you are making the monthly Edge payments. If you decide not to Edge Up after 2 years or you pay off your Edge agreement early the discount will be removed. If making the normal monthly payments you will be able to Edge Up every 12 months so you do not lose the discount after 24 months!

Thank you

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

cbrewer614 wrote:

I was thinking of switching to an edge plan to save the 20.00 a month as I have a 10 gig plan.  My question is after the 2 years do I continue to save the 20 month or go back to the regular overpriced plans?

Just a question why would you keep a phone longer than 24 months? Most people get cranky when Verizon won't let them upgrade BEFORE 24 months. If Verizon didn't have an Edge plan wouldn't just do a regular 24 month upgrade anyway? If I was on Edge I'd be upgrading every 12 months. It doesn't make sense to keep a phone for 24 months. All that being said while Verizon's current terms states you lose the discount after 24 months who knows what Verizon's plan will be like in 2016. In Feb 2012 Verizon didn't have an edge plan or a More Everything plan. So things can change a lot in 2 years.

0 Me gusta

xnfsx
Miembro

seems like personal preference whether or not a person wants to buy a new phone or not.

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

I'm saying the VAST majority have over the years upgraded as soon as they could. That used to be 20 months. When Verizon increased it to 24 months last year the bleep hit the fan and many people got angry at the notion of having to wait 24 months. Now everyone is suddenly cool with it and even longer? Doubtful.

PERSONALLY I would only sign up for Edge if I planed on upgrading every year.

At any rate like I said a lot can change in 2 years and has. So even if the CURRENT rule is no you don't get the $20 discount after you Edge plan ends that may not be the way it is in 2016. I can't predict with 100% certianty what the plans or pricing will look like in 2016 but I can for 100% tell you they will NOT look like they do now.

0 Me gusta

cbrewer614
Miembro

For me I would probably change but I have my parents on my plan and they would keep a phone forever if I didn't push them to get another every 5 years or so. A subsidized contract would be best for them since the cost savings goes away after 2 years. At the end of 2 years at least we get to keep the phone if they decide to upgrade  Im finding that even I can keep a phone longer since there are not as many changes from year to year.  I had the I phone 5 and saw no reason to get the 5s.  By the time the 6 comes out ill be eligible again. 

0 Me gusta