cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

What happens to monthly credit when DPP device is sold?

Miembro

Hola,

I currently have a phone "A" I purchased with DPP and I receive a monthly credit for a phone "B" that was traded in for phone A.

If I purchase a phone "C" without DPP, sell phone A, and activate phone C on the same line, do I still receive the credit from trading in phone B?

Gracias,
Kyu

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What happens to monthly credit when DPP device is sold?

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is a great question, KYUHWA21. Just to clarify, you turned in Phone B for a promotional monthly credit on Phone A's Device Payment Agreement? You should have no issues putting another device on that line while the D.P.A. is still active. You will lose the promotional credit if you fully pay off the D.P.A.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Joshua,

Just to clarify, will I retain the promotional credit even if I sell phone A as long as I don't pay off the DPA?

¡Gracias!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Kyuhwa21, we want to make sure that you have all the details that you need. You will retain the promotional credit even if you sell Phone A. The credits would fall off the account as soon as the Device Payment Agreement is paid off or if you exercise the Annual Upgrade or Early Device Payment option. Does that make sense? 

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

KYUHWA21 wrote:

Joshua,

Just to clarify, will I retain the promotional credit even if I sell phone A as long as I don't pay off the DPA?

¡Gracias!

Yes, but the person purchasing phone A from you may not be happy if they find out that the phone is not paid off completely. IF for some reason you choose to stop making payments, can't make payments or the purchaser chooses to move to another carrier, the phone becomes useless to them. You are selling a device you don't FULLY own yet which is at least misleading and a bit dishonest.