cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

What happen to the principle or policy that the customer is always right or does this not apply to Verizon?

UGOTROB
Miembro

My credit card was charged the $35 restocking fee but the manager in the store never returned the handset, I took my credit card statement showing the date and store information, when I contact acted Verizon Corporate office, I was told after 3 months it was an accessory I purchased, however the transaction was an electronic transaction done over the phone, so now instead of investigating the theft of the handset in their store Verizon is trying to bill me for an early termination on the phone? What a Shame, Corporate Greed!!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: What happen to the principle or policy that the customer is always right or does this not apply to Verizon?

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Every time I see  a story such as this, I simply shake my head.

Why go thru Verizon? Contact your CC company. They are there to protect you. Once you report the transaction to them, the charge will be IMMEDIATELY removed from your card while the CC company investigates the incident. They have much more pull with Verizon than you EVER will.

0 Me gusta