cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

What does the unlimited plan include?

Miembro

I am thinking of switching to an unlimited plan for my entire family. We have  6 lines. Previously I was told we would not be able to receive any discounts for unlimited. Is this still true? Will the $100 for data cover my entire family?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: what does the unlimited plan cover

Líder Sénior

The unlimited plan only includes military discounts; see item # 11 under Top Questions at:

The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

The $100 data cost is for the 'data bucket' that all lines would share; you'd also need to be signed up for Auto Pay and paper-free billing, otherwise the cost is $110.  You'd also have line access fees for those six lines, along with taxes/fees.  See item # 3 under Top Questions at the above link.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

The unlimited plan only includes military discounts; see item # 11 under Top Questions at:

The $100 data cost is for the 'data bucket' that all lines would share; you'd also need to be signed up for Auto Pay and paper-free billing, otherwise the cost is $110.  You'd also have line access fees for those six lines, along with taxes/fees.  See item # 3 under Top Questions at the above link.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes