cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

What are the Fees and Surcharges?

maxairspeed
Miembro

What is a "line access fee" and why are the iPads fee half the cost of the smart phone fee? Also; my surcharges are the same costs as my taxes...why and what are surcharges.  I live in PA. Thank you everyone in advance for your responses.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Fees and Surcharges

Community Manager
Community Manager

Maxairspeed, we totally understand that you want your bill to make sense. We can help clear these items up for you. A line access fee is simply a way to give you the flexibility of adding multiple lines to a shared plan. This way there is a standard plan cost, and then a set charge for each phone or other connected device that shares the data plan you choose. The reason why a tablet is charged less than a phone is because the tablet does not have access to the same features as a phone, like calls and texts. As a data only device, it is billed at a lower rate.

Your taxes are billed based on your address/primary place of use. The surcharges and fees are set by us and are not taxes. You can read more about what they are here, item 8 under Understanding Your Bill and Charges: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/ I hope this helps.

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Which plan do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Have you looked at the detailed bill?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Maxairspeed, we totally understand that you want your bill to make sense. We can help clear these items up for you. A line access fee is simply a way to give you the flexibility of adding multiple lines to a shared plan. This way there is a standard plan cost, and then a set charge for each phone or other connected device that shares the data plan you choose. The reason why a tablet is charged less than a phone is because the tablet does not have access to the same features as a phone, like calls and texts. As a data only device, it is billed at a lower rate.

Your taxes are billed based on your address/primary place of use. The surcharges and fees are set by us and are not taxes. You can read more about what they are here, item 8 under Understanding Your Bill and Charges: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/ I hope this helps.

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta