What are "line-level plans"?

huntme44
Miembro

When I select the Data tab, then the My Usage tab, then the Account Analysis tab I see this"

Busquemos el plan adecuado para ti.

Parece que estás bien con tus datos. Según el uso de tu cuenta, creemos que la mejor opción es cambiarte a nuestro plan Mix & Match. Al cambiarte a nuestros planes a nivel de línea, cada línea en tu cuenta puede recibir los datos que necesita. En este caso, es mejor que cada línea tenga su plan, ya que todas usan los datos de forma diferente.

When I select " View all plan options", I see this"

Tenemos algunas recomendaciones para ti.

Según tu uso, creemos que estos planes unlimited serán ideales para ti.Mira por qué recomendamos estos planes.

Check them out . 

Then I see this?

Te mostramos por qué tienes que combinar.

Parece que estás bien con tus datos.  Según el uso de tu cuenta, creemos que la mejor opción es cambiarte a nuestro plan Mix & Match.

Al cambiarte a nuestros planes a nivel de línea, cada línea en tu cuenta puede recibir los datos que necesita.

En este caso, es mejor que cada línea tenga su plan, ya que todas usan los datos de forma diferente.

Are line-level plans the same as Unlimited data plans ?  What are mix and match plan options? This section is very confusing.  When you search the website to line-level plans you get nothing back?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: What are "line-level plans"?

Ann154
Power User

The mix and match option allows you to assign the Go Unlimited, Beyond Unlimited, and Above Unlimited Plans to each individual line on the account.

Most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

joeroot
Miembro

I did not know what is line level plan, BiUt I have a suggestion That you can go to the Cisco Support for help, they told you what was that and how to that.

0 Me gusta

boringusername

I would assume line level plans are plans where each line has aa line access charge listed on the bill. Typically it's $20.

0 Me gusta

joelr_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

huntme44, We want you to have the plan options that are right for you. Let’s get the clarification that is needed about line-level plans. The community members were on the right track answering your question. Line-level plans are plans that have individual options for each line. On an account with multiple lines, you can mix and match, to assign each line the data plan that is right for them. Here is a great article that helps explain this concept. https://www.verizonwireless.com/articles/verizon-unlimited-plans/ Then this link helps you see the difference in the 3 plans (Go Unlimited, Beyond Unlimited, Above Unlimited), so you can make the right choices for your needs. https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/unlimited/ Does this make sense? Please reply to the personal message that I sent you, for additional help.

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta