cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

What Is The Fine Print In Regards To The New Verizon Unlimited Plan?

orubio
Miembro

The fine print on the Verizon Unlimited plan notes that if more then 50% of your talk, text, or data usage in a 60 day period in Canada or Mexico, the use of your service could be removed or limited in those countries. How does Verizon measure to calculate a percentage usage on a unlimited plan? As an example If I use 2800 minutes average in a 60 day period at any given time, then 50% in a 60 day period would be 1400 minutes. therefore if i use 1400 minutes in Canada then Verizon has the right to suspend or terminate my service. This hypothetical situation is it correct regardless if it pretends to talk, text or data?    

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Verizon's international fine print in relation to the new Verizon unlimited plan.

Weth
Líder Sénior

I would not read this as averages but actual use in the last 60 day period.

If you go to Canada for 30 days and use 1400 minutes calling. As long as you used 1400 minutes calling the month before in the States, you would be ok.

If you did this, Verizon would likely stop your roaming capability in Canada, but not cancel your plan.

View solution in original post

Re: Verizon's international fine print in relation to the new Verizon unlimited plan.

Weth
Líder Sénior

I would not read this as averages but actual use in the last 60 day period.

If you go to Canada for 30 days and use 1400 minutes calling. As long as you used 1400 minutes calling the month before in the States, you would be ok.

If you did this, Verizon would likely stop your roaming capability in Canada, but not cancel your plan.

View solution in original post