cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Re: Was misguided by Verizon

JABE24
Miembro

Will be contacting the Better Business Bureau on Friday.  Both Verizon representatives who contacted me have not responded back.  Also, when checking their profiles, they have not logged in since the day they contacted me (11/28 and 11/30).  Today is 12/5.

I strongly recommend anyone having issues contact the BBB for any complaints to be resolved.

Verizon currently has a customer review of 1 star and over 27,000 complaints over the past 3 years.  Yet they still have an A+ rating.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Empleado de Verizon

I'm glad to hear that the billing has been corrected, but definitely sorry to hear that no one had followed up with you, JABE24. You should always receive world-class service when reaching out to us for support. I just sent you a private message, so we can pick this up there, thanks.

JoeyM_VZW            

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

JABE24
Miembro

joeym_vzw was the third Verizon rep online to offer to help publicly in this forum.  Like the other two, sends a message privately to offer to help, then no follow through.  Never received a phone call yesterday as promised.  Doubt I'll get one today.  This is in addition to the countless chat reps listed above as well.  No follow thorough.

Filing formal complaint with BBB this afternoon or tomorrow.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

boringusername

JABE24 wrote:

joeym_vzw was the third Verizon rep online to offer to help publicly in this forum. Like the other two, sends a message privately to offer to help, then no follow through. Never received a phone call yesterday as promised. Doubt I'll get one today. This is in addition to the countless chat reps listed above as well. No follow thorough.

Filing formal complaint with BBB this afternoon or tomorrow.

You know the BBB is not a government agency and has ZERO enforcement powers.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

JABE24
Miembro

Got a call this morning from Joey at Verizon and got everything worked out.  Was glad to talk with him (very friendly) and get everything worked out.  Took a lot longer than expected to get in contact with someone at Verizon who had the authority to resolve the issue.  Hopefully Verizon will take note of that.  Very happy with the end result though and they did make everything right in the end.

0 Me gusta