cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Garantía de reemplazo

zkoolcraig
Miembro

This has bee an on going issue for me and I am starting to get very upset. I have been a loyal customer to Verizon since 2007 and always pay my bill never have any issues. Almost Two years ago I bought my first iPhone 5 from Verizon. I had it 15 days and had an issue with the camera. The store wouldn't replace it and give me a new one they just told me to file warranty or go to an apple store. I got my phone swapped at apple was happy for a long time with it, Before the power button started acting up. I then contacted Verizon tech support and they got me a new one out next day. Within a month the replacement phone quit vibrating. So then i again contacted Verizon tech support and they sent me another replacement. reminding you theses are all "Factory Certified" refurbished phones. After having that one a short period of time less than a month the Home button on the phone no longer was functioning. I again contacted Verizon very upset at this point because nobody can issue me anything but a refurbished phone. So i got one more replacement and come to find out the very next day before i even sent my broken phone back the one they sent me has a "faulty battery" after Verizon tech support did a remote diag on my phone. Somebody please help me and get this sorted out. My phone is what I use for work and if my phone doesn't work I cant make any money. Im vert frustrated with Verizon and that fact that no one can give me anything other than a replacement crap refurbished phone that has is potentially worse than my original. In all of this keeping in mind I HAVE ONLY HAD A BRAND NEW PHONE FOR 15 DAYS AFTER THAT I HAVE ONLY HAD A REFURBISHED PHONE the entire time I have had my iPhone this is very upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  can Some please help me

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Warranty Replacements

zellerandy

I can help, dont purcahse apple products anymore because they suck.   End of story.   Maybe try apple again they may give you a brand new one or actually fix the issue?

zkoolcraig
Miembro

No cause its outside the 1 year warranty by apple

0 Me gusta

zellerandy

Are you eligble for a upgrade?

0 Me gusta

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Apple doesn't give you a brand new one. They give you a refurbished unless they don't have refurbs in stock, or/and they don't have the parts to repair the unit. If you were within your 14 days(30 in California) they would give you a brand new unit.

0 Me gusta

zkoolcraig
Miembro

Yes but i refuse to sign a contract and loose my unlimited data

0 Me gusta

ihop23947
Miembro

Apple sucks? They are amazing well engineered devices. What this person is experiencing is far from normal. If it were me I would have had the button fixed and not settled for a refurb. Even if I had to pay out of pocket, though you can do it yourself easily. I've replaced many batteries myself, screens and back glass. Why trade an entire phone with one issue for an entirely "new" used phone with unknown issues? Doesn't make sense to me. Good luck with your issue though!

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

ihop23947 wrote:

Apple sucks? They are amazing well engineered devices. What this person is experiencing is far from normal. If it were me I would have had the button fixed and not settled for a refurb. Even if I had to pay out of pocket, though you can do it yourself easily. I've replaced many batteries myself, screens and back glass. Why trade an entire phone with one issue for an entirely "new" used phone with unknown issues? Doesn't make sense to me. Good luck with your issue though!

So Apple makes "amazing well engineered devices" yet in the next few sentences you describe how you've many batteries, screens and back glass. I don't understand.

I had used 4 different models of iPhone. I had an iPhone 4's power button break, an iPhone 4S screen turn blue, an iPhone 5 secondary mic stop working making it useless for FaceTime without a wired headset, then the iPhone 5 replacement bent and then the screen on that one popped out resulting in a third replacement that never activated to my account properly. So...NO...Apple does not make "amazing well engineered devices".

I an LG G2 that I am no longer using for the sole fact that I threw it in the air and broke the screen. If that had not happened I'd still be using it. I have an LG G3. I will never buy an iPhone again.

Oh. They iPhone is 2-3 years behind in software and hardware over almost any Android device.