cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Walmart BYOD

Miembro

I've been trying to get a straight answer regarding the discount I am supposed to be getting for enrolling in the BYOD program through my employer Walmart. I'm a salaried manager and registered my line for the discount but was told by one person my plan is not eligible for the discount and by another that it was. Keep getting the runaround and no solid answer. The documentation provided by my employer states, my monthly fee should be slightly less than $40 a month for enrolling in this program. The program is called Walmart BYOD and is not the normal employee discount Walmart associates get. This is a heightened discount for enrolling in the program and using your device as a work device. Others seem to have had success getting it so I know it is possible. Any information is appreciated.

Muchas gracias

Labels (1)
Pestañas (4)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Walmart BYOD

Miembro

Did you ever get an answer? I've been trying to get enrolled in the same program for over a year.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Walmart BYOD

Miembro

Call the 800 number on the BYOD website on the wire, there is a specialty department that deals specifically with the BYOD accounts. I have found that most Verizon employees outside of that group have no idea about the plans or how it all works. In the pricing screen on the WIRE there is a section that says "for current Verizon customers"