cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

WILL VERIZON SOLVE MY PROBLEM OR THE CLAIMS COURT?

kgm1031
Miembro

So this is what happened here. I was looking to get a router with Verizon, the person who helped me messed up my account in a way that i lost at least 5k in this problem so far. I asked him on a question mode that i needed a router for the upcoming Monday. Explained him i had a convention and we were having issues with their internet so i wanted a router to be safe. We are talking on a Tuesday night into Wednesday for with he explained to me he was going to overnight the router and i was going to be able to have in NY by Thursday afternoon. I was leaving to Boston for the convention on Thursday night but the router never made it. I called verizon they said ok its on transit it will be there on Friday. By Friday i had no data on my phones, i wasn't receiving any calls or msjs and phones in my account were only working on wifi, PLUS the router didnt make it either. Chatted with Verizon for like 2 hours then the supervisor until they said they were going to solve it and that the router was going to be there on Saturday no later that 3pm. I had to pay someone to be waiting for the router all 3 days so far because they said they wouldn't leave the router without signature. Saturday went by I had no router and at this point all phones are only working on WiFi. Monday comes in and to my surprise they told me the router was delivered. I kept on saying it wasn't, and for this Monday I am paying someone else the day to be waiting for the router and i have the convention on Boston Tuesday Night. Monday I called they said to me the router was delivered on Saturday and idk what time. So i asked them how did they deliver if the person i have waiting on the router never signed anything because we have not received anything. she says to me it was delivered with no signature and reads to me the address. They delivered such router in the wrong address; I have been a customer in Verizon for over 4 years and they claim they send it to the wrong address... I request information on my service, no one could get it straight, finally a tech support guy figured out that the person who placed the order, settled up the data plan for the router over my original plan so it cancelled my plan out and left me out of service for about 4 days, until they override the router plan with a temporary one for me to finish the cycle with minutes texts and data. They apologized and said they wouldnt charge me for the mistake and they will send the router right away to the correct address. I told them it wasnt going to work because the convention was the next day and i wasnt going to need the router. Well the lady sent me to 3 different stores because since the order was there i had to physically return the router for her to cancel the "router line" out of my account. IDK what was that but after  returning about $2800 for breach of contract in the convention, because we didn't fulfill the requirements since the router never made it and my communication was very difficult because someone left me out of service, i had to come back to NY, go pick up the router in a store after visiting 2 stores, when i got there they had no idea what was going on and i was about to miss my flight back. The guy decided to give me the router but claiming they didn't have access to whatever was going on with the support center. After i got the router I contacted verizon about the whole thing, they said the plan was automatically going to go back to normal and that i could return the router at any point for them to cancel all the charges on my account (because they charged me for all this mess). when the router is going to be returned to my surprise they are charging me to return the router, they are claiming they have nothing to do with the problem and if they said i didn't have to pay they will credit me whatever i paid for the return. I contacted verizon support, and for this time, the supervisor set my account back to my plan, removed the charges and said everything was going to be OK. Later on that same month, i get charged again for the router activation, cancellation, monthly fee, taxes and what not in this router and its line. Well I went over hell, took a day off from work and school to solve this issue and after 6 hours of troubling another supervisor put his hand on my account and removed charges. The next bill comes up with all this carges again. since then, I had to pay and no one can ever help me, can get it straight although they claim they have all notes, no ones knows whats happening, i have to explain the story all over again to every single agent, Since April i have been paying this over paying everything because i dont want my account in collections and they cant fix that problem. At some point i got a 2 months 10 gibs extra on my plan and they removed the gbs before they expired and changed me for overusage on the data. again, they claimed they wouldn't be able to help until i paid. my account is about 140, 160 with taxes and fees and my bill comes up to 452 that i paid today for all this problems that no one can fix in there. Last time i spoke with a tech they said they were not able to help me and i needed to go on a virtual line because the employees were protesting or something. But yet I had to pay late fees on something they cannot fix!! I am referring this to small claims court if this is not resolved by today.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: WILL VERIZON SOLVE MY PROBLEM OR THE CLAIMS COURT?

Weth
Líder Sénior

tl;dr - Had very important convention meeting and planned everything at last minute, counted on delivery rather than picking up directly in store and making sure things work days ahead of time. Had to scramble at the end and now I owe Verizon fees, and I lost the convention contract along with being charged $2800 for breach of contract. Now I want to sue Verizon for all the results of my last minute planning.

LENNYEDGE

seems like class action situation.

0 Me gusta

sprmankalel
Leader

OVERTHEDGE wrote:

seems like class action situation.

Please read your customer agreement. Please also look up the definition of Class Action Lawsuit. Please don't spread this kind of false information around the community.

0 Me gusta