cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

WARNING! No Refunds for Overpayment

Burned101
Miembro

Verizon justifies keeping my overpayment because they were owed. My bill has been out if control for months. It is never correct and I'm always having to arrange payments for additional fees. I made two payments on the same day, one was automatically withdrawaled so waited 7-10 days only to find out 10 days later my refund was denied. My trust for fair and honest services are nonexistent in Verizon.  They gladly took my disconnecting my services instead of actually trying to help me. A Warning to people everywhere,  Verizon is nothing but bunch of untrustworthy disgusting theives. 

0 Me gusta

Re: WARNING! No Refunds for Overpayment

splashy
Miembro

I have had the same experience. I was 2 days late paying my bill and was charged 29.00! The billing dopesn't make any sense. I pay the same amount every monthwithin a couple of days. I shouldn't be dinged for 2 days late with my track record.

0 Me gusta

Burned101
Miembro

It was 266.00 for me. I hope you get ot resolved. All my best to yo.

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

@splashy escribió:

I have had the same experience. I was 2 days late paying my bill and was charged 29.00! The billing dopesn't make any sense. I pay the same amount every monthwithin a couple of days. I shouldn't be dinged for 2 days late with my track record.

Late is late.  What is the late charge on your credit card ?  Property taxes?  And why do you think other carriers are different?  (They aren't).  

The system is computerized, it doesn't care how long you are a customer, it applies a simple program.  Late = $$

If you don't want late fees, try prepaid.  No fees, but also no service until you pay to refill.

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

@Burned101 escribió:

Verizon justifies keeping my overpayment because they were owed. My bill has been out if control for months. It is never correct and I'm always having to arrange payments for additional fees. I made two payments on the same day, one was automatically withdrawaled so waited 7-10 days only to find out 10 days later my refund was denied. My trust for fair and honest services are nonexistent in Verizon.  They gladly took my disconnecting my services instead of actually trying to help me. A Warning to people everywhere,  Verizon is nothing but bunch of untrustworthy disgusting theives. 

Kept it as in applied to your account right?  And you owed the money?  So explain how that is an overpayment?   

If you have a credit balance you can request a check to return it.  However it will take 6 weeks at least, meanwhile the $$ is not in your Verizon account to pay next months bill, which you would owe in another 2/3 weeks.  

0 Me gusta

Burned101
Miembro

My card was automatically withdrawaled fir a 265.00 payment, I mistakenly made another payment for 266.00. 

0 Me gusta

Burned101
Miembro

Late is late, but unforeseen things happen. Such an insensitive post. 

0 Me gusta

Heartlandsdrr
Miembro

Oh even better, new customer here, got charged 5 line deposits and only activated 3 lines. The Best Buy store I went through to purcahse phones and activate spent an hour on the phone and the additional 2 charges of $100 each were supposed to be cancelled so they did not even complete on my account, instead on that next Tuesday I found all 5 were finalized and have been fighting 2 weeks to get them back. First bill is now also incorrect when I had been assured it would reflect all 3 lines and the discounts for such, as well as waiving all 3 activation fees and giving a $100 credit for all the trouble. Instead I get billed for one line at $80 a month with activation fee. Still fighting to get one of the $100 deposits credited back when I was assured they were sent at the same time...Bank states they got one and now Verizon cannot even produce the transaction ID#s for the credits so I can have my bank investigate. My take on this is they only sent one and instead of admitting their mistake and sending the other back they are still holding it ransom!

0 Me gusta

Nzuba
Miembro
I have a credit balance of $25,000 on my Verizon wireless account. My deposit for service was $8,000. And they ach my bank account. For over $15,000 and now refusing to 
refund my money. I am angry. I am now suffering, about to
lose my place that I live at because Verizon stole all my
savings. I need to know how to sue them. The. On top of they they will not let me bill go my account, my bill is 600 when I only have one line.
I will get to the bottom of this.
I am very sorry for anybody else
that is experiencing theses cruel practices from Verizon Wireless.
0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Deposits are returned to the customer after one year of continuous service and 12 months of on-time payments. 

How many items were you purchasing when you started your Verizon Wireless service to need 8k worth of a deposit especially if you only have one line of service as you indicated in your post? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta