cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Visual Voicemail: Verizon forgets it AND changes it without warning???

I've had Visual Voicemail since I started as a Verizon customer, over 2 years ago, yet they cannot keep the service running.  ¿Por qué?

1. over a year ago somehow Verizon turned it off on my account but kept billing me.  I had to contact them directly to get that straightened out.

1.B. I can no longer contact them directly, apparently - they've hidden any ability to contact their people from their website.

2. This year I've gotten complaints from people saying that my voicemail box is full - but that is AFTER DELETING voicemails!  What happened Verizon??

3. Why isn't the # of current/max voicemails listed anywhere?  The only reason I have VV is to have a larger inbox.

Why can't Verizon keep this straight?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Visual Voicemail: Verizon forgets it AND changes it without warning???

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

ofiajsd98y34thgliu wrote:

1.B. I can no longer contact them directly, apparently - they've hidden any ability to contact their people from their website.

Contáctanos | Verizon Wireless

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Which phone model do you have? There were a number of phone models that lost visual voicemail earlier this year. You can read about it in this thread Bye-Bye Visual Voice Mail. Do you use one of those phones listed in the links? You could upgrade to a newer phone and continue to use the Visual Voicemail feature.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to use our Visual Voice mail service is convient for the everyday user. I want to make sure you are able to use this feature with your phone. Just as Ann154 mentioned, what kind of phone do you have? Depending on the phone type you may not be able to use this feature. However, if you have a newer phone we need to troubleshoot your device to make sure you are set. Please advise.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

RMCCAMMAN
Novice

Grab an iPhone with iOS 10.0 and you will automatically have VVM with no charge!

0 Me gusta

js90125634
Miembro

No, I don't have a Lumia/Icon.

No, I didn't get any messages by any means that I know saying that VVM was being turned off.

Yes, I am still being charged for it.

Thanks for trying.

0 Me gusta

js90125634
Miembro

No self-respecting tech person an use an Apple product.  Not that anyone else offers anything more useful at this point, with Samsungs exploding, etc.

0 Me gusta

js90125634
Miembro

VVM had been working.  If it has been shut off for my blackberry, it was without notification.  AGAIN.

Ann154 is the only one who makes sense so far - but again: WHY DOES VERIZON FORGET WHAT I'M PAYING FOR?

0 Me gusta