cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

View text messages and list of calls?

Miembro

is there a way to look up past text messages? I need to see who is texting my kid and see what they are talking about?

and is there a way to see a list of his incoming and outgoing calls???

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: View text messages and list of calls?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola Eblanchard​,

Please see this user guide which explains how to access your text messages online with the Verizon Messages web app: WEB - Use Messages+ on the Web

Please note that if you have an iOS device, you must turn off iMessage by going to Settings → Messages on your iPhone and choose OFF. Puedes activar iMessage si dejas de usar los Verizon Messages.

To view your call history, log into My Verizon, select My Billing and then View Bill.  On that page, click on "Data, talk and text activity."

DanW_VZW

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Eblanchard wrote:

is there a way to look up past text messages? I need to see who is texting my kid and see what they are talking about?

and is there a way to see a list of his incoming and outgoing calls???

• List of his incoming and outgoing calls

Log into MyVerizon and pull up the accounts detailed bill view at https://nbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/accountholder/mybill/VoiceDetails.action

• Is there a way to look up past text messages? I need to see who is texting my kid and see what they are talking about?

https://nbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/accountholder/mybill/MessageDetails.action for the past text messages...  You can view numbers but you can not see the contents of the messages because of legal restriction, a court order is required to get a transcript copy of all text ever sent or received.

4-7-2012 1-58-45 PM.png

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola Eblanchard​,

Please see this user guide which explains how to access your text messages online with the Verizon Messages web app: WEB - Use Messages+ on the Web

Please note that if you have an iOS device, you must turn off iMessage by going to Settings → Messages on your iPhone and choose OFF. Puedes activar iMessage si dejas de usar los Verizon Messages.

To view your call history, log into My Verizon, select My Billing and then View Bill.  On that page, click on "Data, talk and text activity."

DanW_VZW

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

list of calls

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

We see you are replying to a thread that is almost 2 years old. Did you have a question we can assist you with?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes