cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Veteran's Discount

Dan_From_46218
Miembro

Hello. I'm a veteran. About 2 weeks ago I went to the page in which to apply for any available Veteran's Discounts on Verizon's site & entered all the required information, including a copy of my DD-214. I haven't heard anything back, and all the standard forum responses from administrators here on other posts with questions about veteran's stuff take me back to that same page. There is an option there to check the status of a request like mine but when I hit it then it simply redirects me back to the page where I am supposed to submit all my info (including DD-214) again. I simply want to find out if my request has been processed, or what. Any help (besides the standard link to the standard page) would be appreciated.

0 Me gusta

Re: Veteran's Discount

boringusername

call custmer service *611. This is customer to cusotemr fourm

0 Me gusta

bearone21
Leader

take your dd-214 into a corporate store for verification.

SooooznQ
Miembro

i doubt a store can help. I took my paystub into a verizon store yesterday and the woman told me 'Joe" could help me with validation. So I told joe what I needed and he said...I can't do that here. Your best bet is to go online and submit your paystubs there. Well JOE....I went into the store because that was suggested by Verizon and I was having real trouble submitting my paystubs online!  He DID offer to take my discount off and reapply it, but it would take probably 2 months to take effect. UGH....

0 Me gusta

glitchedpixel

Sounds like you either went to an indirect store or this employee was embarrassingly lazy. Corp stores and online submissions are how those get applied and when done correctly can show as active as little as same day - not 2 months.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your service, Dan_From_46218. It means the world to us. You’ve come to the right place for real answers, and not just ones that loop you back to the beginning. We’ll need to access the account for a status update. Please provide a contact number we can reach you on.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble submitting your paystubs! We certainly want you to the qualifying discount. I recommend contacting the Employment Validation Team here https://www.verizonwireless-employmentvalidation.com/contactus/.

TionnaB_VZW

0 Me gusta