cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon won't send me my final bill

cmatyus
Miembro

Changed carriers on March 19th, billing cycle ended April 9th. It's May 4th and I still haven't received my final bill. I need a copy for my new carrier for them to pay off the phone cost after switching. I called verizon at least four times and was assured each time that it would arrive in a couple days. The last call I made they said "oh, the paperless billing box is still checked. I unchecked it and you should get your bill in a few days" Still no bill. This is ludicrous. Can it be this difficult to mail a bill? Seems like they are doing this on purpose when someone leaves them just to cause problems. I found a link to pay the bill but it shows no details about the account and my name is not on it. I need an actual final bill and I need it immediately! They also block access to your account online so you can't get a copy of the bill. Please help...

0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon won't send me my final bill

boringusername

So you forgot to uncheck paperless billing and that's Verizon's fault? But yes you're right Verizon want to make you mad so it insures you never return because that's good business.

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

@cmatyus wrote:

Changed carriers on March 19th, billing cycle ended April 9th. It's May 4th and I still haven't received my final bill. I need a copy for my new carrier for them to pay off the phone cost after switching. I called verizon at least four times and was assured each time that it would arrive in a couple days. The last call I made they said "oh, the paperless billing box is still checked. I unchecked it and you should get your bill in a few days" Still no bill. This is ludicrous. Can it be this difficult to mail a bill? Seems like they are doing this on purpose when someone leaves them just to cause problems. I found a link to pay the bill but it shows no details about the account and my name is not on it. I need an actual final bill and I need it immediately! They also block access to your account online so you can't get a copy of the bill. Please help...

Paper billing is automatic after cancelation.   Unchecking paper less billing is not required.   Access online always ends as your account is closed.  - Every carrier works this way.   Every.    Single    Carrier    

Its more likely your address was incorrect.  Call and ask for a final bill reprint just in case.  

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Cmatykus, at this point, the fastest way to get your final invoice would be to go into any corporate store and show them a photo ID.

StephannieP_VZW

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@mama23dogs wrote:

@cmatyus wrote:

Paper billing is automatic after cancelation.   Unchecking paper less billing is not required.   Access online always ends as your account is closed.  - Every carrier works this way.   Every.    Single    Carrier    

Its more likely your address was incorrect.  Call and ask for a final bill reprint just in case.  

No see Verizon is evil and is just mad he left. How dare you suggest someone take personal repsonsibility instead of blindly blaming the evil corporation!

0 Me gusta