cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Verizon won't change my plan back to unlimited after s6 buy

nlane2086
Miembro

I bought the galaxy s 6 at full retail price ($599) and had to change plan to pre-order it. I had unlimited and wife had 2gb. I did everything right no promo or nothing. I finally got an answer back today on getting my plan switched over i got denied, I was told by 5 different people at verizon that i did everything right and will get it back before i got denied. i'm appealing it, but if it's denied again what to do? Also related does anyone have experience with t-mobile because i'll switch to them if i get denied. oh yeah i've been with verizon for like 10 years.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Verizon won't change my plan back to unlimited after s6 buy

dad_of_2

It dosent matter how long you have been with Verizon.

Once you upgrade you will lose unlimited. I am suprised that when you paid full that you lost it. why did you have to change it to pre order it?

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

dad_of_2

It dosent matter how long you have been with Verizon.

Once you upgrade you will lose unlimited. I am suprised that when you paid full that you lost it. why did you have to change it to pre order it?

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

nlane2086
Miembro

it wouldn't let me pre-order it any other way and tech *no* support confirmed that as well

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

It appears you should have waited until it was available and simply ordered it. The fact you voluntarily gave up your unlimited data, if it is so important to you, just to PRE-order a phone before it had actually been released does not bode well for you getting that unlimited data back. I certainly hope that S6 is worth it.

dad_of_2

rcschnoor I was thinking the same thing.

Did you do it online? You should called customer care or went into a corperate store. Maybe they could have done something. If they can't give you your unlimited plan back, are you still in the 14 days? Could return the device and get your money back? Then sign up for edge or a 2 year service agreement.

nlane2086
Miembro

yeah I'm at day 12. I'm returning the phone tomorrow and canceling verizon. I'll be going to tmobile. thanks for the input

ynggrsshppr91

Good luck with all that

0 Me gusta

dad_of_2

Make sure you check the coverage area before you move.

nlane2086
Miembro

Returned phone no problems, also I did check my area t-mobile is just as good as verizon in my area, and talked to some people with t-mobile in my area as well

dad_of_2

Well enjoy your new carrier!