cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Verizon website broken:Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Miembro

If I login and click "Manage Plan", it gives me a blank page with the error: Http/1.1 Servicio no disponible

I can get to other pages, such as "My Plan", but I cannot get to the "Manage Plan" or "View Bill" pages.

It does this every time I try, for over a week now. I'm a software engineer, so please don't give me simple non-answers like "your login has timed out" (it hasn't, I just logged in) or "clear your browser cache and try again" (this has nothing to do with the problem). The error is a server error, it means something has gone wrong on Verizon's servers -- instead of responding to me with the manage plan page, it gives me an error message. There is absolutely nothing I can do differently on my end.

Verzion's website is broken and needs to be fixed. Please forward this report to the dev team responsible. ¡Gracias!

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon website broken:Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Asistencia al cliente

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, n4te. The information you have provided, had been passed forward. We will work on this, to come to a resolution.

CraigS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Great, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

You're welcome, n4te! We want to thank you for the time and opportunity you've given us to assist you this morning. Please let us know if you have any other questions, issues, or concerns in regard to your Verizon account, as we're here 24/7 and ready to help at all times. Enjoy the rest of your day from us here at the Verizon family we consider you the heart of! 

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes