cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon up

XdsBlue
Miembro

I am on most updated My Verizon app, (I uninstalled and reinstalled to verify) and there is no selection for Verizon up. I am running an unmodified Verizon Pixel XL.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon up

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm so excited about this new program XdsBlue. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with signing up but we are here to help.  In order to enroll in Verizon Up, you mus enroll in Verizon Selects. Do you see this option via the mobile app?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

XdsBlue
Miembro

It looks like I am signed up for Verizon selects

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is great to hear! I am sure you will love this program. To clarify, is there anything that we can do at this time to help with your account?

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

XdsBlue
Miembro

I think you made it worse....

KinquanaH_VZW asked if I was signed up for verizon selects. And I am signed up for verizon selects not for Verizon up what I was asking initially.

0 Me gusta

XdsBlue
Miembro

The verison selects is not in option in my app either I had to find it under my account.

0 Me gusta

In the mobile app, I DO NOT see Verizon Selects or Verizon Up. I have an iPad, an iPhone, and an Apple Watch.

MASTEROFWORDS11
Miembro

I have THE EXACT SAME ISSUE. I have received several VZ text messages with links to join UP Andrew when I click the link, all it does is launch My Verizon and take me to the screen to pay my bill, which isn't due yet. I called Verizon. After 25 minutes of the guy not beIN able to help me (he couldn't find it either), he gave me the rewards #. I was on hold for 30 minutes and NO ONE TOOK MY CALL. I hate the Because tag lines because where is it? Either VZ pushed out the program too soon or it's creating a lot of angry hyped for people looking for something that isn't there. I am so annoyed.

MASTEROFWORDS11
Miembro

This question isn't answered because terrible program already.

XdsBlue
Miembro

You're spot on. It sounds like they are getting rid of the old rewards, so are we going to miss out?

0 Me gusta