cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Verizon up scam

Verizonupscam
Miembro

Huge scam, I won tickets for "lower level" basketball game and they sent me the worst seats in the arena I was shocked how bad the tickets were. I drove 2hrs in traffic for $30 tickets when they were suppose to be lower lever worth atleast $100. They promised they were working on getting the right tickets but never got them for me. I complained that I wouldn't have gone for the worst seats there but they promised better tickets on hold when I got there, they lied. Made my young brother cry because he thought we would be able to see the game, watching from home would have been better. I talked to Verizon and was about to cancel my account because I felt played...Verizon told me it's a third party company so right there it's not even Verizon providing you with the perks. Don't bother calling Verizon up to complain, they just make jokes and say I'm the only one this has happened to and don't care. I documented the whole story of my experience and I plan on sharing it soon. Its unbelievable, the Verizon up rep said I couldn't record her (scam) but I live in a one side consent state so I recorded everything. When I went to cancel my plan they said they were going to look into it and call me back on a set date, they never called me back. I loved Verizon before this but switching services bc I can't let go how I was treated and I'm a passive person when it comes to issues like this. Take Verizon ups word as a grain a salt, they are full of garbage.

0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Verizon up scam

Verizonupscam
Miembro

Oh I know, I see where you're coming from but that's not the case. I'm not the one to complain, Id never even send a dish back at a restaurant. This I can't let go. I wasted time and money on something I would not have gone to if I wasn't lied to mutiliple times. I don't even like basketball, I "won" them for my younger brother...Here's a better analogy for you... If you won floor seats and you're young brother is excited but once you got there the tickets with exact seat number you were promised mutilple times were not there...I couldn't buy better ones because they weren't available so only option is worst seats with you're upset brother. What's the disconnect? They said to me something happened and they were in the wrong and fixing it. They said this before and after the game. I'm not complaining over something free (that I bid on with credits and supposedly won so that's irrelevant anyway). Im complaining about lies and how I was treated. It was an ordeal that made me look stupid, and made a young boy cry as I trusted Verizon with what they said and they have yet to even explain what happened.... I would pay $1000 to erase that night. The following week to make it up I ended up buying great seats and took my brother again.

I just wanted my story to be heard so be thankful you can think twice if you do win to not expect to get what you won at all and then in turn don't have to waste time, money, and travel to get to event. Take care. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Tigerstep
Novice

Anything 100% opt in isn't a scam. You got something for nothing and want to fuss over it. This is the equivalent of getting the wrong Happy meal toy then threatening to boycott.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Verizonupscam
Miembro

Oh I know, I see where you're coming from but that's not the case. I'm not the one to complain, Id never even send a dish back at a restaurant. This I can't let go. I wasted time and money on something I would not have gone to if I wasn't lied to mutiliple times. I don't even like basketball, I "won" them for my younger brother...Here's a better analogy for you... If you won floor seats and you're young brother is excited but once you got there the tickets with exact seat number you were promised mutilple times were not there...I couldn't buy better ones because they weren't available so only option is worst seats with you're upset brother. What's the disconnect? They said to me something happened and they were in the wrong and fixing it. They said this before and after the game. I'm not complaining over something free (that I bid on with credits and supposedly won so that's irrelevant anyway). Im complaining about lies and how I was treated. It was an ordeal that made me look stupid, and made a young boy cry as I trusted Verizon with what they said and they have yet to even explain what happened.... I would pay $1000 to erase that night. The following week to make it up I ended up buying great seats and took my brother again.

I just wanted my story to be heard so be thankful you can think twice if you do win to not expect to get what you won at all and then in turn don't have to waste time, money, and travel to get to event. Take care. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta