cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Verizon unlimited plan terrible

Miembro

I used to have a 15gb everything plan and unfortunately one of my friends on my plan blew our data out of the water one month so i switched to verizon unlimited it amazes me that now i pay more every month and the service is absolute [removed] during the day i get between .5mbs and 3mbs thats crazy when i used to get so much more on old plan and the only solution seems to be to pay even more for the same quality as i used to have, used to love verizon now i think the company just [removed] people for money [removed]i spend 300$ a month for crappy speeds....

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1011

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: Verizon unlimited plan terrible

Miembro

I agree!! We had the 4gb plan and never used more than 1gb thereby having 3gb carried forward each month and the service was fine. When my husband recently purchased a new phone we "qualified" for the Unlimited Data plan with autopay - isn't that wonderful?! heck NO, NO, and NO. Now when I am not on wifi and need to use data it is more often than not non-existent. Websites just circle around and around or I receive a message that the server is not available. Text messages "failed to send" and I don't receive them as well. It is beyond frustrating. The headline of this original message says it all. So to sum it up, I have "unlimited data" and only use 1gb a month BUT when I actually need to use the Verizon network for data, it's not available (unless it's 6:00 or 2:00 A.M.!); Apparently when you are on the "unlimited" plan, you are dropped to the bottom for access if other folks paying for specified amounts of data are also using the nearby towers. Did the service representative tell us this when they suggested we switch you ask? NO! We have been faithful Verizon Wireless customers (making all payments on or before due dates) for many, many years, and don't deserve this type of service. Shame on you Verizon.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

KDvt, we value your loyalty, and this is never the way we'd want you to feel about us. However, I can understand how not being able to send text messages and use your data while on the Verizon network can be upsetting, and we're here to help. We apologize for the confusion. Depending on which Unlimited plan you're on, your speeds may be temporarily slower than others in the area. Click here: http://spr.ly/6600EmYbi to learn more about our Unlimited data plans. I understand your text messages show "failed to send" and your data doesn't go through. To gain clarity, do these issues occur with all lines on the account or a specific line? What is the nearest intersection, city, and state where the problem persists? Do these issues persist indoors/outdoors?

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

It would have been more productive switching to the 2GB plan if you only average 1 than complain about a plan you don't need.

0 Likes