cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Verizon keeps messing up and refuses to fix it

Bayou1981
Miembro

Veizon has ONCE AGAIN swicthed my billing date and my due date. When I contacted them to fix it, they're saying it will be $40 extra to do so! (Pro-rated type excuses)

All I want is to pay my SAME bill on the SAME date of the SAME month that I have for YEARS!

Leave it to Verizon, people try to give them money over and over and that's not good enough. They have to mess something up and mess with people's monthly bills.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Verizon keeps messing up and refuses to fix it

glitchedpixel

Verizon doesn't change your cycle date, you have to request that. The only thing that changed was everyone's due dates went back. That change happened months ago so nothing was sudden.

Proration is also a very real thing and not some Verizon conspiracy--believe it or not. If you pushed your cycle date up 10 days based on a 30 day bill cycle, that creates a bill with 40 days. You then get charged your normal bill + those days it was moved since you had service for that time.

You're not telling the entire story here. No one is randomly changing cycles, customers have to go out of their way to request those type of changes.

Highlighted

Re: Verizon keeps messing up and refuses to fix it

boringusername

@Bayou1981 escribió:

Veizon has ONCE AGAIN swicthed my billing date and my due date. When I contacted them to fix it, they're saying it will be $40 extra to do so! (Pro-rated type excuses)

All I want is to pay my SAME bill on the SAME date of the SAME month that I have for YEARS!

Leave it to Verizon, people try to give them money over and over and that's not good enough. They have to mess something up and mess with people's monthly bills.

So you want to move your bill date forward again by 3 or 4 days but you want the service for those days for free?

0 Me gusta