cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon is not working on my being billed for UNAVAILABLE calls that I NEVER PICK UP. Anyone else? Ready to switch to T-mobile

uoyv
Miembro

Verizon is not working on my being billed for UNAVAILABLE calls that I NEVER PICK UP. Latest bill 364 minutes of apparently "spoofed" calls using my number. Anyone else? I have reported this repeatedly with customer service. In fact I was told a refund was being issued. Surprise! Nothing! I will probably switch to T-Mobile if this is not taken care of, but can I get other people together to form a class action suit against Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon is not working on my being billed for UNAVAILABLE calls that I NEVER PICK UP. Anyone else? Ready to switch to T-mobile

pherson
Leader

Actually you can't file a class action and this claim that you have doesn't make sense. You can't be billed for calls that you don't answer and or acknowledge. You could always save money and switch to an unlimited minutes Verizon plan and definitely not worry about it. If you went to another carrier they have unlimited minutes anyway.

Re: Verizon is not working on my being billed for UNAVAILABLE calls that I NEVER PICK UP. Anyone else? Ready to switch to T-mobile

uoyv
Miembro

You are absolutely wrong in that I can't be billed for calls I don't answer, because this month alone I have 364 minutes of usage from "UNIDENTIFIED" calls that I DID NOT answer. My number is being spoofed somehow. I am not going to a plan that costs me more money in response to my being defrauded which makes no sense what so ever.

pherson
Leader

Like I said you are not billed for calls you don't answer . If you feel you are switch to a different plan, change your number or move to a different carrier. No one offers limited minutes anymore anyway.

Community Manager
Community Manager

uoyv,

Sorry to hear about any trouble with your usage. I know how frustrating it can be when you're showing more usage than you believe you're responsible for. Pherson is correct that it is not possible to be billed for a call that you did not place or answer, so you don't have to worry about that. Keep in mind that "spoofing" is a technology that changes Caller ID presentation. It can not affect the billing of any telephone on any carrier's service.

Over the years, I have come across a few cases where folks were successfully receiving calls that they were not aware of. The way this can easily happen is if you have an automatic answer option turned on in your phone's settings. What model phone do you use, and do you have it frequently connected to any audio accessory such as bluetooth or a headset?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta