cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Verizon is an unsympathetic company that is ALL WORDS and NO ACTION

This company is nothing but endless nice sounding words with zero action.

I asked this company to bring my plan down to the base plan during the covid scare and while I was out of work.

They failed to give me the correct plan and then my bill continued to accrue for the services not used.

The phone then became so hot it overheated and was dropped rendering it useless the last few days.

I asked the supervisor, Hector, to make this right but he wouldn't even budge a penny after his company stold money by charging me the last few months for the wrong plan

Now they are holding me hostage because I do not have a bank account after these hard times and they wont let me cancel.

I can't wait to figure out how to pay this off, in cash, and never look back! None of my family will ever do business with you insensitive, heartless people ever again.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon is an unsympathetic company that is ALL WORDS and NO ACTION

You can change your plan through your My Verizon. Pandemic or not you're responsible for the cost of service unless you have had it disconnected.

Highlighted

Re: Verizon is an unsympathetic company that is ALL WORDS and NO ACTION

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello CollieDogTruckingInc. We are sorry to see you have experienced this situation and want you to know we are definitely here to help you and want to turn this around for you. I know times have been tough and we want to make sure your account gets corrected. Please meet us n a Private Message for further assistance.

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes