cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Verizon has been charging me for a year for 2 watch services when only have one.

Miembro

Verizon has been charging me for a year for 2 watch services when  only have one. I can not get anyone to help me. I have been hung up on, transferred to different departments, told I couldn't be helped in the store and told since its been a year they know for a fact there is nothing they can do. At this point all i am asking is to get some type of bill credit for the over payment. This is ridiculous. Has anyone had a similar problem and what did you do?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon has been charging me for a year for 2 watch services when only have one.

Either you got a replacement or your order was botched because Apple Watches add the line themselves upon activation.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon has been charging me for a year for 2 watch services when only have one.

Community Manager
Community Manager

TIAHEN85, I can see why you're reaching out for support. I would want to check out and get answers on my own account if I was in your shoes. I've sent you a Private Message; please respond to that so we can look into this further with you.

JohnT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes