cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Verizon.com fraud?

Secondwind7
Miembro

From phone 512-309-7967:This morning at 3:22 AM we received a text.. The text came from 512-309-7967.  It says:  IMPORTANT NOTICE:  Dear Verizon customer, Please Verify Your Verizon Account at : http://verizonwireless.com.clickadx.com/

The site looks legitimate.  I asked Verizon and all they said was it was my responsibility to figure it out, not theirs.  They gave me a pre-recorded message via email.  What's up with that?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Verizon.com fraud?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

I'd agree that a web site containing more than www.verizonwireless.com in the url is suspicious.  You may want to forward the text to SPAM (7726) and then respond to the reply text you receive.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

whbos
Miembro

That web address looks very suspicious to me. Don't click on it and don't respond to it.  Just delete it.  Many hackers use a legitimate company name within the web address to fool the recipient into believing it came from a real company especially if they have mirrored the real Verizon website.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

I'd agree that a web site containing more than www.verizonwireless.com in the url is suspicious.  You may want to forward the text to SPAM (7726) and then respond to the reply text you receive.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Weth
Líder Sénior

100% fraud. DO NOT CLICK.

Really should not have the link on here so that someone else may click in error.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

elliew

BIG RED FLAG: ANY unsolicited requests to VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT info  

• do not click
  • do not respond
  • Never provide your account information
0 Me gusta