cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon can't cancel my service

Miembro

I have been trying to cancel services with Verizon since October 13, 2016. It is now February 13, 2017 and my bill increases each month, I contacted Verizon support each time I get a bill, they assure me that it has been canceled. They say, "you shouldn't have gotten that bill"

Today, I have called at least 10 times, each time, they put me on hold, and it takes 10 minutes each time, and then they say they are not able to assist me at this time and the phone goes dead. If you are a Verizon customer, be aware that when you try to cancel the account, it is a myth.

They are not capable of doing this. I have 3 confirmations via email that my account is now closed. Next billing cycle, more charges are added.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Verizon can't cancel my service

Empleado de Verizon

CLOSER5750​ , we never like to hear about lines being cancelled, but we also wouldn't want you to keep getting billed for a service that you no longer need. I want to make sure we help get this taken care of.  I will send you a private message to better assist you with account specific information.

Please check your inbox for my message.

yarelim_vzw

0 Me gusta
Covid19