cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon Wireless MAJOR CONCERN - has cost me (stolen) $1500!!

mat02563
Miembro

I am at the end of the line here. This has been the biggest effort in futility I have ever come across and I am going to have no other choice but to cancell my account and fight it out over my bill. What has happened is incredibly egregious and insane that it can not be corrected.

I ordered 4 phones ONLINE in October 2018 under the buy one get one free promotion for the Iphone XR. It was three XRs and one XS MAX. I was supposed to receive $750 off of the two XR's in monthly credits totalling $1500. They shipped the XS MAX immediately but the XR's were pre-order. They never sent me the XR's instead asked me to go into a store to get "verified". I went to a COMPANY store and I was verified and it took them more than an hour but they gave me the three remaining phones on the spot. I thought that was great until I learned months later they TOTALLY MESSED UP MY ORDER. Something happened that day at the COMPANY STORE and they had to recreate the order but because it was now November 1st and the promotion was technically over, they decided they didn't have to give me the promotion. This NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED and I was never informed at the time. 

Months later I called to correct my bill and they told me no problem, just have to submit some forms etc etc. Well it never worked! My case is denied denied denied denied. Apparently nobody cares at Verizon.

I have fought for countless hours on the phone, in person, you name it - spoken to every department available for customer service - and all I have done is waisted many many hours trying to get this issue resolved but to no avail!

My next step is complete cancellation and I will fight to the bitter end with everything I have unless someone comes along to correct this RIDICULOUS situation I am in. Verizon has literrally stolen $1500 from me and that is no way to treat a brand new customer. Seriously, at this point I wish never left Sprint.

I hope a company associate sees this who has some control over these things and can help because I am at my wits end!! .

Keeping my fingers crosse this nightmare ends soon.

Thank you all!!

Mike

1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Verizon Wireless MAJOR CONCERN - has cost me (stolen) $1500!!

mat02563
Miembro

Update: Unbelievably, I made one last ditch attempt to call into the 800 number again and to my surprise, the customer service rep was able to get a $1500 credit submitted by a supervisor which was consequently approved and shows on my online account. Hallelujah!

So all in I spent AT LEAST 20+ hours and many many phone calls and trips to the store dealing with the mess but it was the last hour on the phone that made it happen. I don't know what's changed since I first started calling in but the last tech knew not to try to submit another retro-claim and to just have the credit applied. It will be a forced buy-out, on two phones but with some credit remaining due to the fact I've been paying the phones off for 8 months.

It really should not have been this difficult but I am happy with the final resolution. And it is a lesson to anyone else who (unfortunately) comes across a similar issue.

Good luck to all!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon Wireless MAJOR CONCERN - has cost me (stolen) $1500!!

mat02563
Miembro

Update: Unbelievably, I made one last ditch attempt to call into the 800 number again and to my surprise, the customer service rep was able to get a $1500 credit submitted by a supervisor which was consequently approved and shows on my online account. Hallelujah!

So all in I spent AT LEAST 20+ hours and many many phone calls and trips to the store dealing with the mess but it was the last hour on the phone that made it happen. I don't know what's changed since I first started calling in but the last tech knew not to try to submit another retro-claim and to just have the credit applied. It will be a forced buy-out, on two phones but with some credit remaining due to the fact I've been paying the phones off for 8 months.

It really should not have been this difficult but I am happy with the final resolution. And it is a lesson to anyone else who (unfortunately) comes across a similar issue.

Good luck to all!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta