cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon Wireless - Complete Upgrade / Pending Upgrade Issue

bignickguy
Miembro

I recently bought myself and my wife a new iPhone through Apple. We went through their checkout process, paid for the phones in full, and linked them to our Verizon accounts. Once we got them we turned them on, set them up, and everything worked properly.

Shortly after we realized the new iPhones were released and that we were still within our return window. I took both of the iPhones we received to Apple and returned them...since we'll be waiting for the new ones.

I also spoke with Verizon and had them reactive our old phones (IMEI and ICCID) and those are working properly on our accounts. The issue is under "My Devices" and "Activate or Switch" it's showing that both our lines that need to "Complete Upgrade" and "Complete Activation". When I look at the devices it wants me to complete the activation for its the devices we no longer have (and returned to Apple).

Can someone help me remove these from my account? When I go to the "Activate or Switch" tab my other family members on the account have "Select Device" under their numbers so they can actually upgrade (when they choose to). My wife and I only have an option to "Complete Upgrade" so I'd like for that to be removed since we returned the phones and are using our old phones for now.

Can someone help me resolve this?

Gracias,

Nick

PS - I'm not sure if this helps but under "My Orders" it still shows both phones as "Processing" even though we already received them and returned them back to Apple. Verizon's system is basically acting like we haven't received them yet (maybe a delay?) and that we need to "Complete Upgrade" instead of just cancelling out those new (returned) phones from the system. Attached are the screenshots I see in my account.

Screen Shot 2017-09-16 at 7.44.31 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-16 at 7.44.42 AM.png

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Verizon Wireless - Complete Upgrade / Pending Upgrade Issue

bignickguy
Miembro

EDIT - I called Verizon and they are handling this. They have to do something on the back end to resolve this.

Please close this thread.

0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon Wireless - Complete Upgrade / Pending Upgrade Issue

bignickguy
Miembro

EDIT - I called Verizon and they are handling this. They have to do something on the back end to resolve this.

Please close this thread.

0 Me gusta