cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Verizon Up problems

Miembro

I can't claim my Verizon Up reward for March. I make a choice, enter my password, and the wheel just spins, and spins, and spins...please help.

1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Up problems

Miembro

I was able to get one of the reps to help out yesterday.  Go down to the next section (where it's Bonus Rewards or something) and just redeem any one of those first.  It'll work, and then you'll be able to redeem your device dollars or whatever you actually wanted.

Hope that helps you - it worked for me.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

Same issue here - been like this for 2 weeks.  Can't get in touch with support either, just get the message about COVID-19 and then the phone hangs up on me (when dialing 611 and choosing tech support).  Called the Verizon Up support number and they informed me they can't manually add the reward for March and I need to get with tech support to figure this out.

I've cleared cache and data and restarted phone (more than once, because I'm apparently crazy enough to think that could have worked).

Galaxy Note 9 purchased from Verizon with latest update (whatever that is, it was recent).

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Norman1986, 

We want to make sure you can claim this reward. We do not have any reports of any issues and I was able to claim mine successfully. Let's get this working for you. Are you able to uninstall the My Verizon application successfully and reinstall it?

JenelleW_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I tried this and it's still not working. Also, I can see that there are others on the forum having the same problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I was able to get one of the reps to help out yesterday.  Go down to the next section (where it's Bonus Rewards or something) and just redeem any one of those first.  It'll work, and then you'll be able to redeem your device dollars or whatever you actually wanted.

Hope that helps you - it worked for me.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

I tried your suggestion after 3 days of trying the normal route and trying contact Verizon during this crazy time and IT WORKED.

Thank you for sharing. So appreciative after so many frustrating attempts!

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Norman1986, thank you for sharing this information. We are sorry to see that you are still having trouble claiming a Verizon Up reward. Let's take a closer look at the details. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Gracias.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Glad it helped, I experienced similar relief when it finally worked 🙂  Was frustrated by all the hoops Verizon was having me jump through (like waiting on hold for 2 hours for tier 2 tech support to open a ticket).

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am having this same problem right now, for April.  I selected my reward, put in my password and just get the spinning log in circle.  I've been trying for days and no luck.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Disregard. I got it fixed. App needed an update.

0 Likes