cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon Up -- new rewards program worse than prior program

CHRGES14
Miembro

Over the past 21 years, I have probably spent tens of thousands of dollars with Verizon.  I am so disappointed in this new rewards program along with the prior program.  The prior program was useless to me.  I never had enough points to win an auction, the items to purchase were awful and not a savings, so basically I would cash in my points for sweepstakes, but never won anything.  The verizon up program is worse, the app struggles to load on my phone, you cannot access "up" on a computer, and my credits constantly expire.  There is nothing I can use and the tickets are for cities I am not located in.  Even if I used a credit for data, I now buy too much data I cannot use already, so don't need that.  The $5 gift cards are useless to me.  It's like getting a coupon where you have to spend more money to get something.  I don't have time to go on "up" to constantly check if there is anyting I can use my credit on.  I feel I am so overcharged already with Verison too.  Please Verizon, you have to do better.  Muchas gracias.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)

Re: Verizon Up -- new rewards program worse than prior program

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're disappointed to learn you are feeling this way about the Verizon Up program, CHRGES14. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us develop new programs and offers that will work best to meet the customers needs. New rewards run daily and we would recommend checking the app when you have the time. It's important you are on the correct plan for your usage. I have sent you a Private Message, please reply to the Private Message if you'd like to discuss your plan options.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

JIMVEL91
Miembro

i totally agree that this new program is yet another scam, I’ve spent countless $$ as a customer and I’ve spent time waiting on Jingle Bell tickets in Boston and clicked the button the very moment the button turned green only to find all tickets are gone. This isn’t the first time this happened and many others have said the same thing. I also don’t agree with expiring points that’s just wrong. How about either having awards that people want or simple allowing customers to use the worthless points to pay part of their continuously increasing cellphone bill.

0 Me gusta

SCOCHI81
Miembro

This has got to be THE WORST customer rewards program that anyone could have ever conceived!!  Unbelievable that this could be...even worse than the last rewards program!  It's a total joke, and, an incredible time sucker to jump through the hoops to get the app up and running...only to find an incredibly limited offering.  Not worth the time and energy to even open the app to review.

0 Me gusta

Freemfam20
Miembro

I agree this rewards program is a joke/scam especially considering how much monthly we all pay. Everytime I pay I get another reward credit which is totally useless as nothing it has nothing in my area to user credits on. When something does come available I keep the app open as I wait for the timer and click on it the second it comes live the app hangs for a second and gives me a we are sorry please try again later message. I keep trying and after 10 minutes it finally goes the next screen and I am not able to select that option any longer as all the items are gone. Has happened every single time I have tried to get something (super ticket). What a joke.

0 Me gusta

CBSDEN
Miembro

I definitely would have to agree that this new rewards program "Verizon Up" is totally worthless.  Never any rewards that are worth grabbing, so my credits expire and I never get to use them.  It's funny that when you go to the Verizon Up home page, the tagline is "Rewards  you really, really want".  Not sure how they gathered this information, because the rewards that have been available every time I check are anything but "rewards I really, really want".  Useless!!!  I did get one which was device dollars to put toward paying off a device, but when I tried to use it, it said it was invalid.  Come on Verizon!  Really disappointed in your customer service as a whole at this point in time!!!!

Disappointed Customer of 20+ years

BILLY_JOHNSON
Miembro

Verizon cannot possibly care about the loyal customers who have been with them for ovre aa decade like myself. I've paid enough money to them over the lengthy period that I have been a customer to feel like I should MERIT at least a little consideration when it comes to how satisfied I am and how much I truly feel I am appreciated. I don't tell people that I am with the best carrier like I used to, cause I just don't feel like that is the honest TRUTH!

0 Me gusta

SCOCHI81
Miembro

Agreed. Feel exactly the same.

Sent from my iPhone (Sorry for any typos)

0 Me gusta

PAUBOH58
Miembro

Stinks, the only thing I saw that I thought might be usable was a Groupon discount but the stinking thing has so many restrictions that it's useless.  I don't know why I keep using Verizon, even the website is nearly impossible to use.  They're clowns.  Why would rewards expire and they really can't come up with anything that someone would actually want.  It's like they want to drive off customers.

0 Me gusta

EJM45555
Miembro

I feel the same way - Verizon Up what a joke. i spend a lot every month for phones and service and it is getting worse in mu opinion. Other carriers are reducing costs while Verizon is raising theirs. The Verizon Up program is a waste of time for a $5 coupon verses the amount I spend a month. Get a new program!

0 Me gusta