cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Re: Verizon Up Super Ticket Rule Change

Asistencia al cliente

kidqwik, we appreciate your 10 years of loyalty and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Verizon Up. I will be more than happy to clarify. Due to the monetary value of the Super Tickets, please note that we are limited in how often you may qualify per 1099 tax thresholds: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1099msc.pdf Please keep in mind that this restriction is placed by the federal government, and not Verizon Wireless.

In addition, may I ask where you are viewing $3 rewards? Please provide a screenshot if possible. My research on our current rewards shows $5 gift cards available. To stay updated with the latest changes to Verizon Up, please bookmark this page: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-up-faqs/

The Galaxy S10+ is a great phone and I know how challenging it can be to experience service issues with a new phone. Does this happen in all areas? What happens when your reception drops? Do you receive any error messages? Please provide additional details.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes

Miembro

I was wondering what happened and why I quit seeing super tickets available!! The only thing I have ever won were movie tickets a few times, $26 each time.. and that's it. No super tickets have been listed under my account in MONTHS... and I wasn't sure what happened. And I agree, I feel like the the gift cards that we use our "coins" or "tokens" to, could be a little better! It's always the same ones... and the better ones always come up AFTER I have settled on something I will never use, just so I don't lose my tokens 😞 Kind of like now... I have two tokens, and only 4 options available to pick from, and all 4 being something I won’t use. 

0 Likes

Miembro

Como administrador o propietario de la cuenta, puedes reclamar un Super Ticket cada seis meses. You may claim one high-value Super Ticket only once every 24 months.

Question:  If there is an Account Owner AND and Account Manager, do both get blocked out from claiming a Super Ticket for 6/24 months... or JUST the person who actually claimed it?

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

I am glad to hear you are taking advantage of our awesome rewards program, sparks36. I can imagine your concern regarding Super Tickets. I definitely want to ensure this gets addressed for you. Each account can only claim 1 Super Ticket every 6 months and 1 high value Super Ticket every 24 months. The account owner or the account manager can claim these, but can't be redeemed by both. ¿Respondimos tu pregunta?

AnthonyC_VZW

0 Likes

Miembro

It's not being greedy, it's that verizon didn't tell anyone. I was quite annoyed myself when I found out after I spent my expiring credit on movie passes as my "Super Tickets".  Had I know getting $50 worth of movie passes would prevent me from trying for concert tickets or something for 6 months I wouldn't have done it. It's pretty cruddy of Verizon for sneaking this change in and not letting people know. 

Miembro

Like many of the others in this thread, I am really ticked to learn about the 6 month rule AFTER the fact. It is misleading, and flat out wrong. I used an expiring credit on movie passes also. I was not aware that a few weeks later a rule change would be retroactive and penalize me from getting a new opportunity to win super tickets for 6 months. If I had known that upfront, I would not have chosen movie tickets as my 6 month prize. Now all the "reward" options I have for being a loyal customer are a $3 gift card to Amazon. There has to be a way to fight this. This wasn't clear when my decision was made, this is a retroactive penalty which is deception. I think it may be time to start paying less with a new carrier. I can use the monthly savings to buy my own super tickets. At least I'll know the ramifications up front. Verizon has failed by not making this clear to it's loyal customers. 

0 Likes

Miembro

Yea, i have been checking for new Super Tickets and wondering what was going on. Just noticed now there is text saying I'm not eligible until December.

I certainly wouldn't have bothered winning concert tickets halfway across the country for fun if i knew there was a restriction. (Part of problem is that offers shown are really not locally relevant most of the time - a concert in same city would make more sense).

Guess i'm stuck with $3 TJ Maxxx gift cards for the next 5 months - whoop dee doo.

0 Likes

Miembro

I definitely think that the worst part of this is that not even employees seem to know what's going on. When I called, them representative made me feel as if I was dumb. He was like, "well, you probably don't know this, but you don't see super tickets because there are none available in your area." Ummm, I live in Los Angeles, I've been getting super tickets for a long time, my friends can see super tickets, so clearly it's not for fault of my own. I checked, and checked, and checked, and finally a few days ago I saw the sign of how I had claimed super tickets already, so now I can't claim anymore for 6 months. Which to me it's fine, but what I don't like is that they do this on the quiet, it seems shady. 

Miembro

I had no idea about the 6 month rule until I redeemed a credit for a Super Ticket & got the message.  I understand the reasoning for this, but would also have liked to know before I redeemed.  

0 Likes

Miembro

Same here, I'm pretty upset that I wasted a credit on a "super ticket" that was just a movie tickets, because nothing else was available, and I was patiently waiting for concert tickets. In the meantime, they started their new rule, without letting ANYONE know, and now I have to wait until november, seriously Verizon? 6 months?? How ridiculous??? Good news, AT&T also has a reward program now, and they offer you a new phone as well when you join!

0 Likes