cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon Up Reward Still Not Received? - Glossybox

jefchu2000
Miembro

Hello, I redeemed the GlossyBox reward and still haven't received my gift that was advertised. It is impossible to find a competent person at Verizon that can help with this by phone. Verizon says its GlossyBox's fault and fingers point the other way as well. Why advertise something you never plan to fulfill?

Has anyone else been able to redeem the GlossyBox gift or get any info? Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon Up Reward Still Not Received? - Glossybox

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us jefchu2000. We are sorry to learn that you have yet to receive the reward that you redeemed. I want to ensure that you can get everything taken care of and received your items as quickly as possible. We recommend that you contact our Verizon up department directly by calling 866-895-5579. This way you can get the attention and help that you deserve. Valoramos tu paciencia.

Rogelio_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta