Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Verizon UP

Miembro

Why do I have to use the My Verizon App to enroll in the rewards program.  The previous rewards program was available online.  I would like to be able to use the new rewards program online without downloading the My Verizon App.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Verizon UP

Asistencia al cliente

I know how frustrating it is that need you the use the Verizon App to enroll into the Verizon Up program, Kenstass. Let me go over some of the main reasons to assist you. There have been many changes on how to the rewards program was managed as compared with the new Verizon Up program. The "My Verizon App" provides easy access and help with managing your Verizon Up program. Since the program has many benefits that can become available within a short notice, the My Verizon App ties your account information that's on your line for ease of use. Have you updated to the latest version of the My Verizon App to see the newest features? Does that provide some clarity? Here's a link that gives more information as it relates to the Verizon Up program http://vz.to/2gasadr .  .

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Verizon UP

Asistencia al cliente

I know how frustrating it is that need you the use the Verizon App to enroll into the Verizon Up program, Kenstass. Let me go over some of the main reasons to assist you. There have been many changes on how to the rewards program was managed as compared with the new Verizon Up program. The "My Verizon App" provides easy access and help with managing your Verizon Up program. Since the program has many benefits that can become available within a short notice, the My Verizon App ties your account information that's on your line for ease of use. Have you updated to the latest version of the My Verizon App to see the newest features? Does that provide some clarity? Here's a link that gives more information as it relates to the Verizon Up program http://vz.to/2gasadr .  .

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes