cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon UP Devioce Dollars

disarray42
Miembro

I recently used several Verizon UP credits to redeem for device dollars. The description of the reward says you can use it for upgrading or a new line for smartphones or tablets. I went to redeem them for a new iPad Mini and it wouldnt take my code... so I called support.. got the Verizon UP team... and they told me that my device dollars were only good on tablets not iPads.... I told them an iPad was a trade name for an Apple Tablet... and they said "An iPad is an iPad... not a tablet"... I said...its in your store under the catagory "Tablets". That did not get me anywhere. 

Anyways, any suggestions on how to get my credits back or get a rep to discount my purchase for the value of my device dollars? This seems like a strange way to run a "loyalty" program.

0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon UP Devioce Dollars

Community Manager
Community Manager

@disarray42

I definitely understand your concerns with not being able to use your Verizon Up Device Dollar rewards towards the purchase of your iPad device. Please know that we do value your loyalty to our company, and we never want you to be unhappy with our service.

To ensure this Device Dollar concern is properly addressed, please contact our Verizon Up Customer Service at (866) 895-5579. They are available Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET; Saturday-Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon UP Devioce Dollars

boringusername

@disarray42 wrote:

I recently used several Verizon UP credits to redeem for device dollars. The description of the reward says you can use it for upgrading or a new line for smartphones or tablets. I went to redeem them for a new iPad Mini and it wouldnt take my code... so I called support.. got the Verizon UP team... and they told me that my device dollars were only good on tablets not iPads.... I told them an iPad was a trade name for an Apple Tablet... and they said "An iPad is an iPad... not a tablet"... I said...its in your store under the catagory "Tablets". That did not get me anywhere. 

Anyways, any suggestions on how to get my credits back or get a rep to discount my purchase for the value of my device dollars? This seems like a strange way to run a "loyalty" program.

I'm sure Apple has some rule agaisnt this. Any yes an ipad is a tablet but people do make disntinction between ipad and other tablets. Also your points are gone. Best you'll get is a credit on your bill. I suggest next time makin sure you can redeem devie dollars on something FIRST before actually commiting that device dollars

0 Me gusta