Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Tonos de Verizon

DiamondB83
Miembro

Hola,

I have always used this app for my ringback tones, but lately it hasn't been working for me. The screen stays blank when I go to manage my ringback tones and I can't view them. I also just purchased one that I would like to use, but again I can't see it when I go to manage it. It also doesn't appear when I click to Assign New Contact.

Does anyone else have this problem??? I even tried managing it on Verizon's website, but it doesn't work.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Verizon Tones

Community Manager
Community Manager

DiamondB83 We appreciate that helpful information. What I recommend is trying to remove and readd the ringback tone feature. Then retest. Click here and sign in to change features.  http://bit.ly/xB4iTc 

SheritaH_VZW
Síguenos en Twitter
@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Empleado de Verizon

I'm so sorry you're having troubles with your Ringback Tones application, DiamondB83! When was the last time you were able to successfully use it? Which device do you have? From your phone, please try powering phone all the way off for 30 seconds and restart, and try using again. If it still doesn't work, check to see if the application is updated to most current version.

Please keep us posted.

Gracias,

VanessaS_VZW

Síguenos en Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

DiamondB83
Miembro

Hola Vanessa,

It has been several months since I've been able to use it. I have the Samsung Galaxy S4. I have tried rebooting and restarting several times and I also checked to see if it is the most current version. It doesn't show any updates needed.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

DiamondB83 We appreciate that helpful information. What I recommend is trying to remove and readd the ringback tone feature. Then retest. Click here and sign in to change features.  http://bit.ly/xB4iTc 

SheritaH_VZW
Síguenos en Twitter
@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta