cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon Sales practice

ISRJAR62
Miembro

Last month I went to my local verizon store and wanted to add a line to my account with an older phone. This was done without a problem. Upon moving around the store my wife and I saw the children's tablet and spoke to the sales person about it. He mentioned that the product was on sale for 50.00, no mention of two year contract what so ever. We purchased the produce under the impression (as the sale rep) told us that the tablet was on sale and that the 50.00 payment would be added on to the bill for the next five bills as 10.00 payments. We agree and proceeded with the sale. As I was paying my bill I noticed a higher amount billed and called chatted with a Verizon rep. They shocked me by telling me that a two year contract was imposed with all kind of fees. This is completely unacceptable and a violation of a consumers trust.

A) no mention of a two year product was given to me

B) the rep told me other things that werent true.

¿Qué puedo hacer?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Sales practice

karamariekearns
Miembro

However, I like Verizon because of the coverage quality.  I know nothing about Sprint, unless those new t.v. ads are true.

Cell phone carriers are right up there with the cable companies.  No help, bad customer service, horrible sales practices where the reps straight out lie to your face so they can get their commission.

Highlighted

Weth
Líder Sénior

What does your receipt that you signed say?  That is all that matters unfortunately. 

Este Acuerdo y los documentos que incorpora constituyen el acuerdo completo entre usted y nosotros. No puedes basarte en ningún otro documento o declaración sobre dichos asuntos vertida por los representantes de ventas o Servicio al Cliente, y no tienes otros derechos con respecto al Servicio o a este acuerdo.

0 Me gusta

Empleado de Verizon

We always want to be sure you have a complete understanding of the charges isrjar62. This is definitely not the type of experience we expect and want to do what we can to help turn this around. I did send you a direct message so we can further assist.

0 Me gusta