cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Verizon eliminó data ilimitada y protegida

psandt
Miembro

So on a road trip I got on the phone with a Verizon Customer Service rep. They told me that a wireless hotspot feature was available specifically for those on grandfathered unlimited data plans AND that it would not remove my existing unlimited data. A couple minutes afterwards I began receiving text messages indicating that I had used up my entire data allowance for the month.

I logged in to my account to find not only had Verizon removed my unlimited data, but also prorated the data allowance against the day in the month. Meaning that not only did I receive less than a gig of data for the month, but that the nearly 8 gigs of data usage I had accumulated on my Unlimited Plan were being billed against the new data allowance. Anyone else have experience with this? I tried asking other CS reps on the phone and they said they'd file a request with their supervisor to have it re-instated. I can say I'm skeptical at best that this process is actually occurring considering I'm fairly certain that there was some deliberate withholding of information in regards to the hot spot feature. My contract is up, and I may just switch if this isn't resolved.

No response via interacting with their CS department on twitter either

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Verizon Removed Grandfathered Unlimited Data

hamor
Miembro

It is extremely important to follow Terms of VZW Customer Agreement. Its not about  who is wrong or who is right. Its all about technicality. File a Notice of Dispute for Mediation. Show a good faith. VZW rep has to contact you within 30 days to resolve the issue. If that doesn't happen file a case with American Arbitration Association at www.adr.org. Very easy process. AAA website lets you upload all the documents relevant to your dispute for arbitrator to review. It appears that majority of consumer disputes with VZW are settled outside AAA but you have to go through a lot of frustration and aggravation to get to that point. No big company wants to lose because the case may become a matter of public record and encourage other consumers to take the same path. Good luck

No corresponde

Awesome information!!! Thanks for much for sharing this information!

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

Call are also recorded. It is very easy to pull recorded calls. Do not let this go, fight and get your unlimited data back. The hotspot feature for most unlimited plans over time as been $10-$30 per month to my knowledge.

0 Me gusta