cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Verizon Refill Card

Miembro

So my wife went in the store to buy a Verizon Gift Card To pay our bill but she goofed and bought Some Verizon Refill cards we have an active account is there a way to pay my bill using these cards or what please help 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Refill Card

Community Manager
Community Manager

Gracias por habernos avisado sobre este asunto. We are here to help. Replenishment cards can only be used for prepaid accounts. As long as the back is not scratched off, you can return the cards where they were purchased. However, if you have a prepaid account, you can use the following steps to make your payment:

To replenish a prepaid account using a refill PIN card

• Open a new text message 
  • Enter VZPAY (89729) in the To field
  • Enter the 10-digit or 15-digit PIN in the Message field
  • Press OK or Send to deliver the text message

If you have a post paid account, here are the ways to make a payment:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-pay-your-bill/

BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I bought them at a Fred Meyer and they will not let me return the cards and I have not even scratched the back off so tell me if there is another way please 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand the desire you have to return the refill cards purchased, and we want to ensure a solid resolution is provided to you. The only way to have this purchase refunded is by returning the items to the store you visited. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes. Do you know anyone with a Verizon Prepaid phone?

AngelG_VZW

0 Likes