cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Teléfonos prepagados de Verizon

Miembro

The phone associated with my account no longer works and I need a new one. Would it cost anything to use a Verizon Prepaid LG Optimus Zone 3 on my account?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Verizon Prepaid Phones

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure you have a phone that works. As mama23dogs stated you can indeed activate your phone on our network provided that it has been activated on a Prepaid plan for at least 6 months. If the phone has been activated for that length of time then you can certainly activate it on your postpaid account. What happened with your original phone? Estamos aquí para ayudarte.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

There is never a cost to bring your own phone to Verizon.  The question is will the phone work on your postpaid plan.  I understand Verizon requires phones sold as prepaid be used on prepaid For a minimum time.  If it already did its time, go for it.  You can swap the SIM card yourself.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure you have a phone that works. As mama23dogs stated you can indeed activate your phone on our network provided that it has been activated on a Prepaid plan for at least 6 months. If the phone has been activated for that length of time then you can certainly activate it on your postpaid account. What happened with your original phone? Estamos aquí para ayudarte.

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta