cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Verizon Not Porting Number Out

Miembro

I recently purchased a new phone and decided to switch carriers to AT&T (cheaper service) but wanted to keep my number. The tool they provided to check if your number was able to be ported said my number was available, however, that was several weeks ago. The port status AT&T provides simply says "Confirmed" and their support says it is most likely on Verizons end. Why has my number not been ported?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (4)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Not Porting Number Out

You say your recently purchased a new phone. Did you buy it from a third party, full price or from Verizon on a device payment plan? If the latter, I don't think Verizon will release the number if you are making payments on the device.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I purchased the phone via ebay.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

hillad56,

We are sorry you are no longer a part of our wireless family. Let's look at the options. As long as the account details and authorization is accurate, we would not hold up the number. You would need to check with the other provider to see what the hold up is. Is your service still working?

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

In a nut shell Verizon waits till the end of your bill cycle to drop the line from your account

0 Likes