cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Verizon Gift Card Saying invalid when paying my bill.

Miembro

So, I purchased a Verizon Gift card from the verizon online store a couple weeks ago and have been experiencing an issue where the web site says my card is invalid when I enter my card number

and even when I check the balance through the phone lines provided on the back of the card it tells me the card number is invalid there too.

I have tried talking with a live representative through the livechat feature on here and they pretty much told me that it was invalid as well and then proceeded to tell me that I have to contact customer support to resolve the issue.

However I have a feeling that won't go over well since the site, the app, the phone lines and even a live rep have all pretty much given me the same answer.

Why is verizon allowing the purchase of gift cards if they don't even work?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Gift Card Saying invalid when paying my bill.

Community Manager
Community Manager

You should absolutely have the ability to use your gift card to pay your bill. Here is a link with more information on how to accomplish such: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/gift-card-faqs/. Tell us, have you engaged in any troubleshooting while working with previous representatives. If so, what steps have been taken?

AustinL_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Gift Card Saying invalid when paying my bill.

Miembro

Your reply does not answer the question. 

0 Likes