cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Acuerdo de Verizon Edge

Pawn34
Miembro

Earlier today I was going through the routine of upgrading my phone and switching is Edge.  I got to the point of the process where you view the Verizon Edge agreement.  I did not accept because I was debating on a different phone.  I backed out and cleared my cart.  Later I was in My Verizon and noticed under my documents tab there was a copy of the agreement I had viewed with today's date.  I scrolled down to the bottom of it and there was no signature.  I checked order status and that was empty.  Is this something I should be concerned about, or is it in there just because I viewed and read it?  Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Verizon Edge Agreement

Empleado de Verizon

Pawn34

You are right! This would indicate that the order did not go through. Please let us know if we can help in anyway with your upgrade.

JorgeO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Pawn34

Sorry for any concern! I'd be happy to get to the bottom of this with you. Did you receive any kind of confirmation email for your order? Is there anything listed in your recent orders?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

Pawn34
Miembro

Yea I checked both email and recent orders to make sure.  Nothing appeared so I figured I was ok.  I just wanted to make sure so figured I would ask.

0 Me gusta

Empleado de Verizon

Pawn34

You are right! This would indicate that the order did not go through. Please let us know if we can help in anyway with your upgrade.

JorgeO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta